The Sci-Print MP2 is a semi-automated barcode label printer that prints and applies labels onto a variety of microtiter plates for sample tracking. It can be used in a manual stand-alone environment or integrated into a fully automated system. Its rotating, height-adjusting platform provides the flexibility to print on all sides and two vertical levels of the plate and deep well blocks. Versatile software allows the system to be used as a stand-alone device, or integrated into automated plate handling systems.
The Sci-Print MP2 comes with standard labels to best optimize your labeling instrument. Check them out!
- 600 dpi thermal transfer printer
- Labels up to four sides of a plate
- Easily integrated into third-party systems
- Standard label size: 0.25″ (h), 2.0″ (w)
- Windows based software driver
- Increases efficiency and productivity in the lab
- Diagnostics for testing and setting up
- Labeling consistency
- Small footprint saves valuable space in the lab
- Can print range of standard barcodes including 1D and 2D
These are the current symbologies that we implement. If you have a need outside of this list, please contact us. We are always interested in helping customers find solutions.
- Code 128
- Code 39 (full ASCII)
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Data Matrix (2D)